Hola, soy Luna!
I am a cheerful 31 year old Spanish girl working as travel blogger, discovering the world through adventure and cultural travels and sharing experiences to inspire others to wander the world more responsibly
I live for my passion: TRAVELING! My aim is to travel every country in the world! Nature, wildlife, learning about new cultures, speaking several languages & blending in with locals, are my key drivers!
I am not a morning person and I love a party (yes, I am Spanish) – but I also love to wake up early to make the most of my days when I travel. During my trips I seek ADVENTURE, I always put myself out of my confort zone and never have regretted it!
I have a degree in Tourism and a Masters in International Tourism Management and I try to combine my knowledge and background in Tourism with my personal vision of the world, making the most of each of my trips and experiences
I am also an advocate of preserving & protecting our planet – I believe every little action counts!
I come across as a funny, natural, positive and enthusiastic being, who loves life and want to make the most out of it – my friends tell me I am the extroverted of the extroverts!
I am a little bit of a geek (specially LOTR related) and ‘quirky’ is my favorite English word (might get it tattooed)
Would you like to travel with me? – Let’s get in touch then!
10 Facts about Me
- I have 2 tattoos and I already have another 3 in mind
- I wrote my Master Thesis about ‘The Lord of the Rings’
- I have lived in 5 countries & I use to say that I speak 5 languages but none of them correctly
- I adore dogs, I would already have one if I wouldn’t be traveling
- I wanted to be a ‘meteorologist’ when I grew up because ‘I wanted to chase Tornadoes’
- I have a very irrational fear of sharks
- I am always singing or dancing and my favorite music is the US 60s Rock
- I was the ‘geek’ in my High-school class
- My favorite food is a super spicy Korean soup that I have eaten since I was 5 years old
- I love playing soccer, I used to play five a side at my hometown team
I feel like I am back at the Green Dragon, a mug of ale in my hand... after a hard day’s work